WhyFly Net Neutrality
WhyFly is & Always will be Net Neutral!
Many of you have asked our stance on Net Neutrality in light of all the news lately, so here it is:
Repealing Net Neutrality will open opportunities for shenanigans and WhyFly is a shenanigan-free company. We will remain net neutral. Big business owns your internet and we’re giving it back.
Co-Founders Mike Palita & Mark Thompson started WhyFly with the core belief that the internet and access to free information is an essential part of a quality life. facilitates learning, sharing information, connecting communities, as well as creating new economic markets.
The companies that facilitate the internet shouldn’t have a bias to what travels on said highway.
Regardless of the FCC ruling and what the other big companies are doing WhyFly will stay true to these values.
- WhyFly won’t block access to internet content
- WhyFly won’t throttle back the speed at which content comes to you
- WhyFly doesn’t prioritize Internet traffic or create paid fast lanes
- WhyFly’s Awesome Internet Grow Program will make the Internet more accessible to low-income families.
- WhyFly will inspire innovation, promote learning, create access to jobs and connect communities.
- WhyFly believes in full transparency·
(btw, if you need a refresher on what net neutrality is and how it impacts you, check this out:)
Get Awesome Internet $55/mo No Contracts No Hidden Fees No Net Neutrality Shenanigans No Gluten www.whyfly.com/getsome
Here is the Statment from the FCC https://www.fcc.gov/restoring-internet-freedom